Thursday, June 5, 2008

she's home (sigh)

The "Repeblican" is home with us. The vet proclaimed that she was the best beagle ever. I had my suspicions but now I know for sure.

That's right, little one, relax on the nice pink blanket that my mom crocheted for me. You deserve it!

Just a little more relaxed. She is heading to dream land where she chases bunnies and gets to catch them and keep them forever. She and Huck both bark in their sleep. I heard another beagle owner refer to it as a "boof" since that is the sound. Not "woof" and not "bark" but something of both. Boof.

This guy is very happy about Pebbles being home. That's his happy face. Doesn't he have lovely eyes? So sweet and expressive. So soft.

Nice, calm relaxed beagles back together again. Of course, Huck is in my spot on the bed but oh well.

I promise, recipes tomorrow!

No comments: