Monday, March 31, 2008

Carrot cake cupcakes


It is cupcake week on Martha Stewart this week! I cannot explain why, but this makes me so very happy. I think I need something to take my mind off of the fact that it is Opening Day today and I am 585 miles from my team. I guess that is ok, since I really disliked everything else about living in Detroit. Regardless, I love cupcakes. There is just something so sweet about your own little cake (or two). I cannot wait to see all the cute cupcakes Martha has to share this week. I made these on Saturday. I did a lot on Saturday. Really too much and made myself sick. Anyway, obviously, I did not make mini cupcakes but the full sized variety. I fully intended to make adorable little spring toppers, but other things took precedence. My husband and I ate all 12 of these in 2 days. The maple cream cheese frosting is really heavenly. I used golden raisins since I had them and they are a nice addition! Can you tell how much I like these cupcakes?

No comments: