So, I bought this frog pillow about 2 years ago. I really like it but it just does not really go anywhere in my house. It's cute but it's just not me. So, I decided to recover it with a patchwork pillow front.
I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, mostly. It is a little less sophisticated than I would have liked but that is ok. The back is brown with small white polka dots on it. I have never put welting on a pillow or anything else for that matter. It was a pain in butt until I figured out how to do it and then it was pretty easy. I would be a little embarassed for anyone to take this cover off and look at the inside of the pillow since I had to run the corners through the machine at least 4 times each. I trimmed them up after the fact but it is still rather "stitchy" on the inside.
It definately goes better with my house now. I think I will put it in the nearly ready guest room.